TAG Physical Therapy provides care for all orthopedic injuries from the head and neck down to the toes.
This includes, but is not limited to, treatment for fractures, tendonitis, bursitis, sprains, strains, joint instability, overuse injuries, postural dysfunction, and neck and back pain. We also provide excellent pre- and post-operative care and rehabilitation following orthopedic surgery.
Typical surgeries that benefit from TAG rehabilitation include:
- ACL and knee ligament reconstructions
- Meniscectomy and knee debridement
- Partial and total joint replacement
- Cervical and lumbar fusion
- Rotator cuff debridement and repair
- Labral tear and repair
- Achilles tendon repair
- Hip impingement and labral repair